1) Flightseeing – Juneau Flightseeing cheapest rates in Juneau, Alaska guaranteed! Call us (907) 957-3238
2) Whale Watching – ends July 11, 2012
3) Fish Alaska Salmon Fishing 1/2 day July 13, 2012
1) Flightseeing – Good through July 11, 2012 – $195 each!!
The fun begins the moment you leave the Juneau airport on this approximately 40-minute long adventure that will stay you with you forever.
Flying through the Juneau Valley, you will soar over beautiful cascading waterfalls and lush rain-forest, en route to the awe-inspiring glaciers of the Juneau Icefield. Prepare to gaze in wonder at the deep blue hue of the receding and advancing glaciers that make up 1,500 square miles of solid ice. This once-in-a-lifetime flight will then take you over the deep crevasses and azure melt-water pools of the Norris, Taku, Hole-in-the-Wall, East and West Twin glaciers.
Everyone in the party will get to enjoy a window seat on this exciting narrated flight, so bring your camera to make sure you capture these incredible magical memories. Your guide will prompt you to keep a lookout for wildlife such as goats, moose, bears and eagles.
You will fly past waterfalls and lush green rain forests while the narration describes the unfolding scenery. The highlight will be the views of the magnificent glaciers, remnants of the Ice Age, making up the spectacular Juneau Icefields’ 1,500 square miles of solid ice.
Round Trip: 1 hr
Please note: our plane is no longer on floats is now on wheels. We use this plane for bear watching excursions as well and this is why it gets floats from time to time.
2) Whale Watching – This weeks special is good through July 11, 2012: whale watching seats space available $99 only per person. This
offer is not valid with any other offers. Tickets must be booked online
3) Fish Alaska – 1/2 day salmon fishing charter only $99 each and only 4 seats available July 13th, 2012 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Please call or email to inquire or to make your reservation.